Monday, September 21, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday

New blog, new week, new activity. Mailbox Monday is a weekly post to share what books came into my house last week. It is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.

...........................

Lady of Milkweed ManorI decided to get Lady of Milkweed Manor after reading another of Julie Klassen's books, The The Apothecary's Daughter. I'm hoping this book will be as good as the other was.

...........................
The Strange Files of Fremont Jones
I ordered The Strange Files of Fremont Jones: A Fremont Jones Mystery (Fremont Jones Mysteries) because I was looking for a historical fiction book set in California. This one is set in 1906 San Francisco. It's not only historical fiction, but a cozy mystery as well! I love those kinds of genre combinations!

...........................

Soul of the FirePicked up Soul of the Fire by Terry Goodkind because I'm slowly making my way through his Sword of Truth series. I like a good epic fantasy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails