Monday, October 12, 2009

Mailbox Monday - October 12

Mailbox Monday

Every week Marcia at The Printed Page hosts Mailbox Monday. This is a chance for book lovers to showcase all the great reads that came to their house and to go see what other book lovers acquired over the past week.

I had fewer books come last week than the last few weeks. Hopefully I'll get some of my large TBR pile whittled down. There are several books on their way to me for next week already though. LOL

..............................................................


Valli over at the Historical Fiction forum at Paperback Swap sent me an ARC of Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant. I got it by winning second place in the September mini-challenge. This book sounds interesting pretty interesting. It's set in a 16th century Italian convent.


..............................................................

I ordered A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers from Paperback Swap and it arrived two days later! The USPS has been a lot quicker lately in delivering my books. It's a book I stumbled upon while exploring book blogs. Christian historical fiction set in first century Rome.

.............................................................. 
 
I picked up If You Give a Cat a Cupcake by Laura Numeroff at Kohl's. $5 for a new hardback children's book--an adorable one at that! I reviewed it on Friday.

.............................................................. 

So, what did you get last week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails