Two days from now is my one-month book blogging benchmark. LOL It doesn't seem like I've been at this for very long, but I've already met some really cool book bloggers and joined a few reading challenges too.
J.T. over at Bibliofreak gave me this cool "Superior Scribbler Award." I found J.T.'s blog while surfing the 'net for reading challenges and found the November Novella Challenge there, which I'm participating in.
Of course, as with every Bloggy Award, there are A Few Rules. They are, forthwith:
I am passing this award on to:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
- Dawn at She is Too Fond of Books - Her reviews are such fun to read. :)
- Darlene at Peeking Between the Pages - She has a bunch of great giveaways going on right now, I love her blog header, and she has a book addiction like I do. :)
- Jaime at Revenge of the Book Nerds - Her blog name is awesome, and her blog is just as fun.
- Suzanne at Chick With Books - A new find, but I'm really enjoying everything I'm reading there.
- Lucy at Enchanted by Josephine - Her love for historical fiction (and all things Josephine) makes for a really interesting blog.