Friday, November 20, 2009

2009 Holiday Reading Challenge


Sign me up for another reading challenge! I just finished the November Novella Challenge, then came across the 2009 Holiday Reading Challenge hosted by Nely at All About {n} and couldn't pass it up. Partly because I was already planning on reading at least one holiday-themed book in the next few weeks, but I also really like the challenge button. LOL!

I'm planning on reading:
  1. A Christmas Beginning by Anne Perry (reviewed on 12/1/09)
  2. One Holy Night by J.M. Hochstetler (reviewed on 12/20/09)
  3. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (reviewed on 12/23/09)
I was planning for just one, but now it's at two because the first one was disappointing.
And somehow I managed to get a third one in there too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails