Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Honest Scrap Award!



Lori at Some of My Favorite Things was sweet enough to tag me with the Honest Scrap award this week! Pretty cool! Love the image that comes with it!

Here are the rules:
  • This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant. 
  • When accepting this award, you must write a post about it, including the name of the person who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
  • Choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Show the blog names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with the Honest Scrap award.
  • List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Here are ten honest things about myself:
  1. I am sometimes a procrastinator. This is especially true when the task needing to be done is one I am not looking forward to doing.
  2. My children sometimes drive me crazy, but they are also the brightest part of my day.
  3. I am very sleep-deprived right now and need to go to bed earlier so that my brain will work better.
  4. I am very shy in person and don't have very many close friends. My best friends are my husband and my mother.
  5. I think I might be addicted to the internet.
  6. I love autumn. It is my favorite time of the year. I love the crisp air and the beautiful colors in the trees.
  7. I long to move back to my small hometown, but also dread the idea of being so far from the city.
  8. As a child, Santa Claus and the Easter bunny terrified me. The idea that a strange fat man wearing a red suit and a huge rabbit were coming into my house during the night really freaked me out. As a result, my parents revealed the truth to us early on. LOL
  9. I like to do the dishes. I don't like to clean the bathrooms.
  10. My favorite place to spend time when I was in college was at the university library. I loved the quiet, the books and journals, and the way the books smell. When hubby was at work, I'd often stay there to work on projects until the library closed.
And here are seven bloggers who I have enjoyed lately that I would like to send this award on to:
Thanks again, Lori! And thank you to my seven chosen bloggers for doing such a great job on your lovely blogs!

**On a related note, I also wanted to thank Ashley at After All...Tomorrow is Another Day for picking me for the Kreativ Blogger award. I received this award earlier in the month, so I'm not going to pass it around again (it was hard enough picking blogs for that round!), but I still wanted to recognize Ashley and thank her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails