Monday, November 2, 2009

In My Mailbox Monday - November 2

Mailbox Monday

Every week Marcia at The Printed Page hosts Mailbox Monday and Kristi at The Story Siren hosts In My Mailbox. It's a chance to share the books that came to your house last week, and to check out what other book lovers received.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so excited to win this copy of Lady Vernon and Her Daughter by Jane Rubino and Caitlen Rubino-Bradway in a giveaway at historical-fiction.com. It arrived last week and I cannot wait to read it! I adore all things Austen, so I hope this is as great as I hope it will be! Thanks for hosting the giveaway, Arleigh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also received my first book sent by an author for review this week! :) The Triumph of Deborah by Eva Etzioni-Halevy is a book of biblical fiction, on one of the most intriguing women in the Bible (in my opinion). I'm looking forward to diving into this one--a special thank you to the author for sending it to me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received The Bohemian Murders by Dianne Day from BookMooch this week too--I'm working my way through the Fremont Jones mysteries and this is book three. It is a historical cozy mystery set in Carmel-by-the-Sea. The first two of the series were set in San Francisco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what books came to your house last week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails