Sunday, November 8, 2009

In My Mailbox Monday - November 9



Every week Marcia at The Printed Page hosts Mailbox Monday and Kristi at The Story Siren hosts In My Mailbox. It's a chance to share the books that came to your house last week, and to check out what other book lovers received. I always end up with several new books on my wishlist after I go check out other people's mailboxes on Mondays.

I had a light book week. Here's what arrived:
.........................................................

A Misty Mourning is the fourth book in Rett MacPherson's Torie O'Shea Mysteries series. It is a cozy mystery, and I absolutely adore the main character Torie, who is a geneologist and historian with a young family who finds her nosy self involved in mysteries of all kinds. This series is great, and a really easy and enjoyable read. I got this copy from Paperback Swap. This series seems to be out of print, so it takes a while for me to get copies when I'm ready for the next installment. But I've seen (and bought) used copies from this series at used booksellers online.

.........................................................

What did you find in your mailbox?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails