Tuesday, November 24, 2009

On My Nightstand - November

What's On Your Nightstand

Every 4th Tuesday of each month, 5 Minutes for Books hosts an event called What's On Your Nightstand? It gives book bloggers a chance to connect with each other and see what we are reading and planning to read. It gives me a chance to look back at what I've completed over the past month and to put together a rough plan for the upcoming month's reading.

Here's this month's picture of my nightstand:


This month's nightstand has three books from last month still there, and probably won't be finished before next month's On My Nightstand post, either (nonfiction takes me longer to read)-- 
But there are also two new books that I'm working on too-- 
These aren't pictured on my nightstand, but I'm also planning to complete the three books in J.M. Hochstetler's American Patriot Series and The Rose Legacy by Kristen Heitzmann. Then hopefully some other books from my giant TBR pile!

I finished three of the books that were pictured on my nightstand last month (the links below take you to my reviews):
I also finished and reviewed (links go to my reviews):
I'm trying to get a bunch of recreational reading in right now because I'm going to be teaching a class January-March at the local university (a huge surprise, considering current budgets), and I'm pretty sure I won't get much reading done then at all.

So, that's what's on my nightstand. :) What's on yours?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails