Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Review: Dear Baby, What I Love About You! by Carol Casey


Dear Baby, What I Love About You by Carol Casey and illustrated by Jason Oransky is an adorable board book for babies and their loved ones to read together. It touches on all of the sweet and simple things a baby does and how it makes us adults feel. The rhymes are cute and catchy--just the kind of thing babies like to hear over and over. And the pictures are absolutely delightful--they are bright and colorful and sure to catch the attention of any baby or toddler.

My kids loved books from day one, and this would have been a favorite for them. There is a baby yearbook on the last page for adults to sign after they have read the book with baby--which turns this fun book into a wonderful keepsake. This book is a wonderful gift idea for baby showers, first birthdays, or Christmas. I will definitely keep this book in mind for the next baby shower I attend.

Rating: 4.5/5 stars

About the author:
Carol Casey began her writing career in Chicago as a news writer and editor. Over the past 15 years she has worked with women’s and children’s charities in the areas of fundraising, media and event planning. She has two children and a grandchild and lives in the Atlanta area with her husband. Dear Baby, What I Love About You! is Carol’s debut as a children’s book author.

About the illustrator:
Jason Oransky is a lead graphic artist for Carter Clothes, Inc. He is an avid Florida State alumni and lives in Atlanta. Dear Baby, What I Love About You! is Jason’s debut as a children’s book illustrator.


**This book was provided for review by Author Marketing Experts, Inc. (for more information on my reviews, please view my disclosure policy).**

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails