Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mailbox Monday - December 14



Every week Marcia at The Printed Page hosts Mailbox Monday. It's a chance to share the books that came to your house last week, and to check out what other book lovers received. I always end up with several new books on my wish list after I go check out other people's mailboxes on Mondays.









I just couldn't help myself and bought a few books from BookCloseouts.com when they were running a sale during Thanksgiving. I got a few books off of my wish list: Deep in the Heart of Trouble by Deeanne Gist, From a Distance (Timber Ridge Reflections) by Tamera Alexander (no pic at Amazon), Just Jane by Nancy Moser, and Widows & Orphans by Susan Meissner. Merry Christmas to me! These books, along with a Sudoku puzzle book for hubby (so that's 5 books total!), cost less than $18, shipping included.

So, what was in your mailbox last week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails