Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

 
 
Merry Christmas!


I hope the holiday season brings you much joy and that you get to spend some quality time with the people you love the most.

We are busily making preparations for Christmas morning, on which we are hosting my and hubby's families at our house. Along with the preparation and cleanup that follows this holiday, I have a lot of preparations to do for the coming school term that starts in January. So, I'm going to be going unplugged from the blog during the holidays. I might post a couple of book reviews, but I'm going to take some time off from the memes I usually participate in and give my family some more of my undivided attention. When I come back in January it will also be in a less active form, but I will explain more about that in January. Have a great holiday!

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
~Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails