Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Book List : 3 Book Titles That Made Me LOL...


Rebecca at Lost in Books has started a new book meme called The Book List that I thought sounded like fun. Each Tuesday she'll be asking for three books in a certain category. Participants will post their lists and link to their posts at her site. I just had to participate in this week's list:  

3 Book Titles That Made Me Laugh Out Loud When I First Read Them

  1. I Am America (And So Can You!) by Stephen Colbert (Colbert cracks me up!)
  2. What's Wrong With My Snake? by John and Roxanne Rossi (Is my sense of humor a bit juvenile at times? Yes.)
  3. How to Avoid Huge Ships by John W. Trimmer (Seriously? How can you NOT avoid HUGE SHIPS??)
OK, that was deliciously fun! Go on over and check out some more funny titles at this week's edition of The Book List!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails