Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Book List: Fiction Worlds I Want to Hang Out In


Rebecca at Lost in Books has started a new book meme called The Book List that I thought sounded like fun. Each Tuesday she'll be asking for three books in a certain category. Participants will post their lists and link to their posts at her site. I just had to participate in this week's list:

3 Fiction Worlds I Would Like to Hang Out In 

1. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. OK, yes, I'm revealing myself to be a total geek. But I so wish I could have gone to Hogwarts. ;-)
2. Little House on the Prairie. I'm not sure which book I'd want to be in, but I love the time period and I was absolutely smitten with the series when I was a girl.
3. Narnia! Another childhood favorite that I still love as an adult. :-)

So, which 3 fiction worlds would you like to hang out in? Go on over to Lost in Books and join us in this week's Book List!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails