Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


~I hope the coming year brings you many joys and blessings!~

I just wanted to let you know there will be a few changes for the first few months of this year at A Few More Pages. I will be teaching a US History survey class on campus at my local state university, so I will be a lot busier than usual. Unfortunately, that translates into less time for pleasure reading and blogging. I am still hoping to post a couple of times a week, and will be hosting a few blog tour stops here during that time, but until March things will be a bit quieter around here.

I will miss participating more actively in the book blogger community (it's almost become an addiction), but I plan to jump right back in once my class is finished. I'm already planning in my head a couple of book giveaways, including a giveaway if/when I hit 100 followers.

I really appreciate all who have been reading and commenting on my blog--the last five months have been really fun! Best wishes in the New Year! May you be surrounded by the people and books you love in 2010!


Thank You

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails