Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mailbox Monday - January 25



Every week Marcia at The Printed Page hosts Mailbox Monday. It's a chance to share the books that came to your house last week, and to check out what other book lovers received. I always end up with several new books on my wish list after I go check out other people's mailboxes on Mondays.

**This month, Marcia is donating $0.50 to Book Wish Foundation’s holiday campaign for every Mailbox Monday link left at her blog!**




I ordered The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz from BookMooch on a review I read somewhere (I can't remember where!) that compared it to Veronica Mars. It sounds like a fun read.

I won Among Thieves by David Hosp from Pam at Mom's Mutterings in December. An art heist thriller--I just couldn't resist entering the giveaway. :-)

I received The Hidden Flame by Janette Oke and Davis Bunn and The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen for review from the Bethany House Book Reviewers program. The Hidden Flame is the second book in a series that I'm enjoying so far, set immediately after the death of Jesus. And I have adored both of Julie Klassen's previous books and have really been looking forward to reading her newest.

So, what came to your mailbox last week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails