Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mailbox Monday - January 4



Every week Marcia at The Printed Page hosts Mailbox Monday. It's a chance to share the books that came to your house last week, and to check out what other book lovers received. I always end up with several new books on my wish list after I go check out other people's mailboxes on Mondays.







I came across several interesting books while browsing in my local Dollar Tree store. I sometimes can't believe what I find there, but it's hit and miss. Picked up a couple of copies of An Ordinary Man by Paul Rusesabagina (it's wishlisted at PBS), the man whose life inspired the film Hotel Rwanda. I've never heard anything about the other two, but they sounded interesting and I couldn't resist picking them up at a dollar a piece: Deafening by Frances Itani and Basilica, The Splendor and Scandal: Building St. Peter's by R.A. Scotti. Not so great for my teetering TBR piles, but we'll survive.

So, what was in your mailbox last week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails