Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bliss (Happy 101) Award

 
Thank you to my new friend Amelia at Imagination in Focus for this lovely award! I can smell the sugar in the frosting through my computer screen. Yummmmm.....

The rules for this Bliss (Happy 101) Award are that I must list 10 things that make me happy, then pass it along to 10 other bloggers.

  1. Curling up with a good book.
  2. Hugs from my kids.
  3. When my husband makes dinner.
  4. Being in a library or bookstore. Being surrounded by books makes me giddy.
  5. Visiting my parents.
  6. Pizza. With lots of veggies.
  7. Going for a drive in our hometown.
  8. Sitting outside in a hammock on a nice day.
  9. The Olympics.
  10. Shoes.
 I'm happy to give this award to the following bloggers on my Blogger dashboard (yes, I DO read a very eclectic assortment of book blogs):

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails