Thursday, February 4, 2010

BookCloseouts.com Bargain Sale

BookCloseOuts.com - Blow-Out Prices On All Your Favorite Books!

Bargain BookCloseOuts.com is having a Blow-Out sale with selected books marked down an additional 50-95%. The books in this special sale are all $1.99 or less.

I buy books from this site a couple of times a year and have been pretty happy with the results. Some have remainder marks on the bottom, but in general they are in new condition. You can also buy dented/damaged books at a discount as well.

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw in my personal experience with ordering from BookCloseOuts--I know sometimes it seems like there are new sites popping up every day and you never know what is legitimate and what is not.


**Disclosure: I am an affiliate of BookCloseOuts.com.  I earn a small referral fee from purchases made through the above links. No purchase necessary.**

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails