Sunday, February 7, 2010

Percy Jackson & the Olympians Movie



So, I saw a short trailer for this movie when I went to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince this summer, but this trailer is even better! I went out and read the book this movie is based on (review is here) and was underwhelmed, but I think I will enjoy the film! I noticed quite a few differences between the film and book just in the trailer, but it's not going to bother me too much since I didn't love the book like many others did. The main thing that struck me in this trailer was that the kids in the film look a lot older than I imagined them in the book.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians is coming out in theaters on February 12.

If you've read the book, what are your thoughts about the movie based on the trailers? Will you go see it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails