Friday, March 12, 2010

Book Questionnaire

Call me a follower, but several blogs in my reader were doing this questionnaire (Wordsmithonia; Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Books; and Imagination in Focus) last week, and I just had to join in.



Rules of this survey - no two answers can be the same book and all books must be fiction.

Book next to your bed right now: The Nonesuch by Georgette Heyer
Favorite series: Harry Potter
Favorite book: Persuasion by Jane Austen (note: my favorite book changes from time to time)
The one book you would have with you if stranded on a desert island: It's hard to pick a fiction book for this category - I would rather take a Bible with me.
Book/series you would take with you on a long flight:  Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
Worst book you were made to read in school: Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Book that everyone should be made to read in school: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Book that everyone should read, period:  Again, a hard one - I keep thinking of non-fiction autobiographies that everyone should read. Here's a fiction title that everyone should read: A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Favorite character: Jamie Fraser in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series
Best villain: The Wicked Witch of the West in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Favorite concept series: I'm not really sure that I understand this category, but I'll take a swing at it with The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Favorite invented world: Narnia
Most beautifully written book: A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean
Funniest book: Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding

You are welcome to participate! I'd love to see what your choices would be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails