Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Few More Links: March 6

Woo hoo! I put together another links post before the end of the month! Shocking!

Bernice McFadden is celebrating the release of her newest novel, Glorious, with a big book blogger contest for blogs with 50 followers or more! Her book is set "against the backdrops of the Jim Crow South, the Harlem Renaissance, and the civil rights era," and it "follows the life of Easter Venetta Bartlett, a fictional Harlem Renaissance writer whose tumultuous path to success, ruin, and revival offers a candid portrait of the American experience in all its beauty and cruelty." I've honestly been looking forward to reading this book, so I was really excited just to be able to get involved.

  • In Christian Fiction: What is Going On? My Friend Amy took a closer look at Christian Fiction - the covers, the stories, and whether CF publishers try too hard to stay within a box and don't stretch the boundaries enough. 
So, that's what caught my attention this week in the blogosphere. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails