Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some More Awards!

So, I didn’t want to overwhelm you with one huge post with awards, so here’s part 2 of me catching up on my blog awards.

..................................................................
Jacabur1 at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories gave me the Stylish Blogger Award last week! Thank you!


To accept the award I must share 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 5 other blogs I’ve newly discovered. Here are 7 things about myself:
  1. I recently discovered there is a name for people like me: Introvert. Hubby is more of an Extravert. LOL Opposites attract!
  2. I drive a mom-mobile: a Honda Odyssey.
  3. One of my favorite bands ever is The Beatles.
  4. This Amazon item made me laugh so hard I cried. It wasn’t just the item, it was the reviews and customer images that killed me.
  5. I joined Facebook, but I rarely go there anymore.
  6. My favorite chips: Barbecue Pop Chips
  7. My favorite cookies: Peanut butter chocolate chip.
I’m passing this award on to:
..................................................................
Kailia Sage at Reading the Best of the Best gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award last week too! :)


The rules for accepting this award:
  1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
  2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic
  3. Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
  4. State 7 Things about yourself!
Forgive me, but I’m going to use the 7 things above to count for this one too!

I’d like to pass this award on to the following bloggers (yes, less than 15--that makes it more special):
Thank you to the lovely bloggers who gave me these awards and thank you to everyone who visits my blog. You guys make this so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails