Monday, April 5, 2010

BookCloseouts.com - $1.99 Fiction Sale

Eek! Another great sale is going on at BookCloseouts.com! This month they've got thousands of fiction titles for $1.99 each!

There are some really drool-worthy books listed right now, too. Just a few of the great books that caught my eye in this sale:
Goodness, I'm super tempted to go buy a bunch of books, though I'm kept from doing so by the insane pile of unread books I've already got here that are staring me down. But hey, I thought I'd point it out just in case someone reading this felt the need to stock up on some books at a steal of a price!

**Disclosure: I am an affiliate of BookCloseOuts.com.  I earn a small referral fee from purchases made through the above links. No purchase necessary.**

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails