Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last Read-a-Thon update for the night...

I'm not quitting for the night, but I'm going to go read in bed until I can't read anymore. So this will be my last update for the night. It's been a fun experience! I got a lot of reading done this afternoon and this evening.

Currently reading: Riddle of Berlin by Cym Lowell
Pages read since last update: 65
Books finished since last update: The Book of Light by Lucille Clifton
What's up next: I'll do my best, but I'm pretty sure I won't finish Riddle of Berlin tonight, so sleep is up next!
Total time spent reading: 7 hours

I'll post a Read-a-Thon wrapup tomorrow with a grand total rundown of hours read, number of pages, books completed, etc. Thanks everyone who stopped by my blog today to cheer me on! Great job everyone who participated! I'm impressed by those who are reading for the whole 24 hours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails