Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon Update, Hour 15

I had to take a couple of hours off of the computer & book to feed the kids, get them ready for bed, read to them, and tuck them in. Hopefully they'll be asleep soon so I can get some more reading done. I am still reading the same book I started with, but I'm enjoying it. I just haven't had a lot of uninterrupted reading time today.

Star Shadow's Romancing Your Friendship Mini-Challenge...
The first series that came to mind for this challenge (pick a couple that starts out friends and falls in love) is Harry Potter. And the first couple that came to mind from that series is Hermione and Ron. Their relationship is hurtful and difficult in the beginning, but eventually I think well worth it.

Currently reading: Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers
Pages read since last update: 106 (all from kids' books--decided to count the bedtime stories since they're technically reading)
Books finished: Apples and Oranges by Sara Pinto, Bear Wants More by Karma Wilson, Walt Disney's Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too, A Charlie Brown Christmas by Charles M. Schulz
What's up next: not sure yet
Total time spent reading: 4
Read-a-thon participants visited:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails