Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - The Exile: An Outlander Graphic Novel


OK, I had to take a couple of deep breaths to avoid sounding too fangirly right now. I just found out about this book at Tanzanite's Shelf and Stuff. Since I adore Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series and have a huge crush on Jamie Fraser, I immediately put it on my wishlist. It doesn't come out until September 10, but I'll be anxiously waiting for it like a kid on Christmas Eve.


I couldn't find any book descriptions, but I think fans of Outlander have a pretty good idea what it's about. The small letters near the bottom of the cover say "Experience Jamie's side of the story!" Since I love me some Jamie Fraser, I can't wait to take a look at this.

So, what are you wishing for this week?

To find out what other bookworms are wishing for this Wednesday, visit Wishful Wednesday, hosted by The Bluestocking Guide. Also check out the On My Wishlist meme at Book Chick City.

This also qualifies as a pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection, which is the subject of Jill's meme Waiting On Wednesday, at her blog Breaking the Spine. Visit her site to see what other upcoming books other readers are eagerly waiting for.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails