Thursday, May 6, 2010

Late entry in the Speculative Fiction Challenge


OK, so I'm several months late joining this challenge, but I have several speculative fiction books on my TBR pile that I'm planning to read this year, so here I am, signing up for a reading challenge.... in May. LOL!

Speculative fiction is comprised of a variety of genres and sub-genres, including Science Fiction, Dystopian, and Fantasy Fiction. Check out the challenge post here for a complete list of what's included in this challenge. Review link-up is here.

I'm joining in at the Enthusiastic level (6 Speculative Fiction novels). Here's what's on my TBR at this moment:
  • A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller, Jr.
Completed:
  1. The Last Christian by David Gregory (5/2010)
  2. Darkship Thieves by Sarah A. Hoyt (5/2010) 
  3. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (6/2010) 
  4. A Wish After Midnight by Zetta Elliott (6/2010) 
  5. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (6/2010) 
  6. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (8/2010)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails