Margaret at Creative Madness Mama gave me this awesome Bodacious Blogging Book Reviewers Award a couple of weeks ago. The rules:
If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell them they have a blog award!My last 5 books read:
- Highland Blessings by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
- Forget Me Not by Vicki Hinze
- The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Rooms by James L. Rubart
- Hearts Awakening by Delia Parr
- One Literature Nut
- 5 Minutes for Books
- Fire and Ice
- The Introverted Reader
- The Historical Novel Review
The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award -Done!Here are 7 things about myself that you may or may not know:
2. Share 7 things about yourself. -See below!
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…) -I'm picking fewer than 15.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award. -Will do.
- My favorite fruit is apple. I especially like it with a caramel coating or with a little bit of peanut butter.
- My birthday is on July 3. As a child, I always wanted to claim the fireworks for my birthday rather than for Independence day.
- I really enjoy going out to the movie theater, but I didn't realize that until I had kids and lost the ability to just go anytime I wanted to.
- I was extremely creeped out by my son's ant farm at first, but it's begun to grow on me. It's kind of relaxing to watch them climb around and build tunnels in there.
- Things that scare me: black widow spiders, snakes of all kinds, and people who drive like maniacs.
- I enjoy taking pictures. I think I could easily pick up photography as a hobby if I had the right equipment (i.e. not my cheap point-and-shoot camera).
- I once took a community painting class and enjoyed it, but I don't think I have the patience to spend the time needed on it to become better at it.
- Dreams and Speculation
- A Sequence of Continuous Delights
- Queen of Happy Endings
- Community Bookstop
- Gerbera Daisy Diaries
Here are the rules:
1. Make an entirely new post like I'm doing or put it up on your sidebar, linking the one who sent this to you.Again, I'm choosing to give it to fewer than 15 blogs because, well, it feels more special that way:
2. Pass it on to 15 bloggers that you really want to give it to.
- Debbie's World of Books
- ~Some of My Favorite Books~
- Black 'n Gold Girl's Bookspot
- Book Rat
1) Put the logo within my blog or on my postMy winners:
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.