Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm Melting!

Of all of the months to move, July has got to be one of the worst. I appreciate the lack of rain, but the heat is almost unbearable.

I have to cut back on posting on my blog for a bit. We're having a moving sale tomorrow (forecast high: a brain-melting 100 degrees), and we'll be moving our stuff all next week (which is also forecast with 100 degree high temps). We're moving out of town, so it will be a bit more of a time-consuming process. Also, my internet is going to be curtailed. If you live in a rural area without high-speed cable internet, you know what I mean. We don't have many options for high-speed internet out in the boonies. For the time being, I'm going to get wireless broadband through Verizon, and then when we get settled into the house we're going to stay in, we'll see what is available to us.

So, I'll be around, just not nearly as much as I used to be for a while. We're trying to be out of our house by July 17, so I'll be popping in and out until then, writing up reviews that are planned for tours through the end of the month and prepping for the start of the Fall Semester in August. Next month. Seriously, where did the summer go?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails