Friday, September 17, 2010

BBAW Day 5 - Future Treasures


Today is Day 5 of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, and the theme for the day is Future Treasures:

We want to hear all about your FUTURE treasures.  We’ve been visiting each other and getting to know each other better…now is your chance to share what you enjoyed about BBAW and also what your blogging goals are for the next year!
BBAW has been great fun this year! It's my first time participating and I enjoyed getting to know some new bloggers (those interviews were fabulous!) and new books as well!

My main blogging goal for the next year is just to not give up. I have a bit of a backlog right now with my reviews and I need to find more time to write them up so I don't fall behind. And I want to continue being choosy about the books I accept for review and read. In the last couple of months I've been trying to read more of my giant pile of TBR books and have cut back a lot on requesting books for review. I want to continue to read for enjoyment and enlightenment rather than as a chore. I would also like to digest the books a bit more and really discuss them in review rather than write just a quick review. I like to dig deep sometimes (but not always), but when I get too busy that tends to fall to the wayside.

Another thing I'm thinking of doing in the next year is connect more with other bloggers. I'm thinking of running a series on some of my favorite bloggers here--and I know that isn't hugely original since other blogs have done/are doing the same thing, but I'd like to find some way to spread the word about them. I haven't decided if it will take the form of blogger interviews or periodic posts pointing my readers towards bloggers in my Google Reader, but I want to do something. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Check out the BBAW Day 5 Link-up to see what your favorite book bloggers have enjoyed about this week and have planned for the coming year! As always, thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you more than you know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails