Monday, September 6, 2010

The Really Old Classics Challenge - Failed


I'm signing up for the Really Old Classics Challenge, which runs from September 1-December 31, 2010. A "really old classic" is anything written before 1600 AD. I was already planning on reading one of these for the Medieval Reading Challenge, so I figured I'd sign up for this challenge too! I'm signing up to read one "really old classic"--I'm planning to read The Quest of the Holy Grail. It was written in early thirteenth-century France. And I already ordered it so hopefully it will be here soon!

Want to join in? Click the Challenge button above to go learn more about the challenge, to find some reading suggestions for the challenge, and to sign up!

Update: I failed this one-book challenge. I started reading The Quest of the Holy Grail but I just couldn't stay interested and decided to abandon it after the first chapter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails