I finished this challenge a couple of months ago, and I think I probably could have done the next step up in the challenge and still completed it before the end of the year. Anyway, here's what I read for the challenge at the Enthusiastic level (6 Speculative Fiction novels):
- The Last Christian by David Gregory (5/2010)
- Darkship Thieves by Sarah A. Hoyt (5/2010)
- The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (6/2010)
- A Wish After Midnight by Zetta Elliott (6/2010)
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (6/2010)
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (8/2010)
Thank you to Book Chick City for hosting this great reading challenge!