Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Speculative Fiction Challenge Completed!



I finished this challenge a couple of months ago, and I think I probably could have done the next step up in the challenge and still completed it before the end of the year. Anyway, here's what I read for the challenge at the Enthusiastic level (6 Speculative Fiction novels):

  1. The Last Christian by David Gregory (5/2010)
  2. Darkship Thieves by Sarah A. Hoyt (5/2010) 
  3. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (6/2010) 
  4. A Wish After Midnight by Zetta Elliott (6/2010) 
  5. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (6/2010) 
  6. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (8/2010) 
I'm finding that Speculative Fiction is a genre that I really like. I think my favorite book of these six was Darkship Thieves, though The Handmaid's Tale comes in a close second. I liked all of these books. I think I'll join this challenge next year at the next level up (12 books).

Thank you to Book Chick City for hosting this great reading challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails