Monday, January 10, 2011

Classics Challenge 2011


I always have the desire to read more classics, so I've decided to join the Classics Challenge at Stiletto Storytime. I'm joining at the "Student" level--5 classic books. (Review link-up is here)

What am I hoping to read this year in classics? I'm already working on Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier. I plan to read a book by Charles Dickens (not sure which one yet), and I have Jane Eyre and The Portrait of a Lady staring me down from my TBR shelf. I also recently requested North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell from the library, so when that comes I can count that for this challenge as well.

I'll keep track of my books completed in this post. :)

Completed:
  1. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
  2. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
  3. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails