Thursday, February 3, 2011

Heroine Love! February 1-18

I know it's already into the third day of the celebration (I meant to post about this earlier!), but I still want to provide the info about this fantastic event going on over at The Heroine's Bookshelf this month!

lovely banner for heroine love february 1-18

12 book bloggers... 30+ literary prizes...
...One swoony month of Heroine Love!

Join The Heroine's Bookshelf for Heroine Love Feb 1-18
Celebrate literary heroines with guest posts from 12 amazing book bloggers
Win audiobooks, autographed copies, and more every week day
Qualify  for a Grand Prize Pack on Feb 18...just enter a weekday giveaway! 
animated gif of swoony greatness...heroine love february 1-18

So far this has been a really fun event, and I'm looking forward to each day's guest post!

(On a related note, I loved The Heroine's Bookshelf and just wanted to point you towards my review of it, just in case you missed it the first time: click here for my review).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails