Thursday, February 24, 2011

Speculative Fiction Challenge 2011

I know, I'm kind of late to be joining a challenge that started at the beginning of the year, but I felt like I was missing something by not having this challenge on my list.



  • Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
  • Rules: To read 12 Speculative Fiction novels in 2011
I'll keep track of my progress on this post.
  1. Blue by Lou Aronica
  2. May by Kathryn Lasky
  3. The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
  4. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves 
  5. Shadows on the Stars by T.A. Barron
  6. Victory of Eagles by Naomi Novik
  7. The Tombs of Atuan by Ursula K. Le Guin  
  8. The Canary List by Sigmund Brouwer
  9. The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. Jemison 
  10. The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe 
  11. Veiled Rose by Anne Elisabeth Stengl 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails