Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Eye Candy: Untying the Knot

It's been far too long since I posted some bookish eye candy. Here's a cover that recently caught my eye:

Untying the Knot by Linda Gillard
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Book description (from the author's website):
A ruined castle...
A ruined marriage...
Two shattered lives...
When love is not enough, who pays the price?
A wife is meant to stand by her man. An army wife particularly. But Fay didn't. She walked away - from Magnus, her traumatised war hero husband and from the home he was restoring: Tullibardine Tower, a ruinous 16th century tower house on a Perthshire hillside. Now their daughter Emily is marrying someone she shouldn't. And so is Magnus...
This appears to be a Kindle e-book available exclusively at Amazon. I quite like this cover--I love the photo, I like the font they've used, and I like what they did with the K in the title. Very well done! It definitely made me take a second look!

So, what do you think of this cover? Have you seen any other awesome covers lately?

Eye Candy is a feature that was inspired by Marcia's Cover Attraction posts at The Printed Page and Daphne's Cover Slut posts at Tanzanite's Shelf and Stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails